As most of you are aware, we are now in Step 3 of the BC Recovery Program and the Return to Sport Restart 2.0. Listed below are the modifications of our playing schedules, game formats and usage of the venue, with effect from Monday, July 19, 2021.
Please note that the pre-registration system is no longer needed. No sign-up links will be sent out on Tuesday morning, July 13 (you may have a good sleep!!). We still have to keep the playing sessions because a "contact tracing" record is required in case of an outbreak.
- Playing schedules:
- Mixed Draws on Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning sessions.
- Two Open Bowling sessions added to Tuesday and Thursday morning.
- Sunday afternoon session is cancelled
The new schedule:
[[PASTING TABLES IS NOT SUPPORTED]]
- Members must come on time at the beginning of the sessions.
- For the formats of Mixed Draw and Open Bowling, please see attachment.
- No limitation for the number of sessions signed up.
- Score boards and pushers are not to be used. Score cards are available.
- Clubhouse is open except the kitchen and lockers. Maximum capacity is 25 people. Must wear mask inside when not being seated.
- Physical distancing not required (indoor and outdoor).
- Mask is not mandatory at outdoor.
- Reminder: proper bowling shoes must be worn when staying on the green.
Required documents on first visit:
a. Acknowledgement of the RLBC Phase 1 Return to Play (RTP) Guidelines
b. Liability Waiver - requires photo identity document such as passport, driver's license or BC Service Card to be verified by the duty monitor
The club will provide printed copies of the above documents for members’ use.
Bowlers must take home their own bowls, footwear and other personal equipment and properly dispose of their own waste materials.